Sometimes I'm invited to talk at different events. If my employer lets me, and if time allows, I'm always happy to share ideas on topics I'm passionate about.
If you'd like me to talk at an event you're holding, feel free to reach out on LinkedIn.
- 9th November 2022, GitHub Universe, "Making user generated content accessible"
- 30th March 2022, Microsoft MVP Global Summit, "Accessibility as part of the developer culture"
- 10th March 2021: Deque's axe-con 2021 Agile Accessibility Requirements at Scale
- Video of Agile Accessibility Requirements at Scale (requires free registration)
- Deque Webinar Series 2020, Agile Accessibility Requirements at Scale: How PNC incorporates accessibility requirements into agile practice
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference 2019, Accessibility as a Lifestyle Change - A Program Office Approach
Last updated: Sat 02 October 2021